Here are the most Frequently Asked Questions:
1) What is your minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
Our MOQ is 1,000 pieces for hang tags, woven & print labels. Prices vary based on your artwork, type of material, colors, type of folds, etc. Please contact us to find out more.
2) What is your turnaround time once I place my order for my clothing labels?
After artwork approval – 2 weeks (14 business days) start to finish plus shipping for woven labels. Printed labels take about 3 weeks. Silicone, PVC, rubber, metal and wood items take approx. 3-4 weeks from start to finish. If several revisions are required, then the process takes longer.
3) How do I place my order?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE.
Hours: 9.00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
4) After I email my artwork to Label Mart, what happens next?
Once we receive your artwork we will begin to layout your design. We will email you a proof of the artwork showing the dimensions of the label you have specified with us. Once you approve this, we run a sample proof. This is then emailed to you as a digital scan. Upon approval of this scan, we proceed and run the production.
5) What is the cost for artwork design?
Depending on design, if you provide us with your design we will gladly make small changes at no cost. Remember that we are here to help you so we’ll do our best to earn your trust and business.
6) Can I get a physical sample of my clothing label before production?
Yes, we can send you few samples, after artwork approval and a 50% deposit. Your samples are sent to you for you to have the chance to make small changes. For all orders under 25,000 pieces we do not run samples.
7) I like my label proof, but I want to make a change. Is that possible?
Yes, we can make minor adjustments. We only allow a 1-time refinement of the label proof.
8) What type of formats do you accept for artwork submissions?
We work in PC format. We prefer vector artwork (.AI, .EPS, or .PDF). We can also work with high-resolution JPG files or Photoshop files (at least 300dpi).
9) What is your most inexpensive woven label?
10) What’s the payment procedure?
We accept company check and PayPal.